Combine the excitement of some of the world’s best theme parks with the relaxation of a luxury retreat, and you’ll understand the advantage of owning a vacation home. Need more convincing? Read on for just some of the benefits you'll enjoy.
Your beautiful 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 bedroom estate home will feature upscale décor and every upgrade and amenity your guests could ask for. From in-home game rooms, private home theaters, and custom furnishings, these stunning estates are both spacious and accommodating for your family and all your guests.
For the budget conscious, we can assist you with 2.3. or 4 bedroom condominiums as well. all with features such as:
• Plenty of room to spread out, with multiple bedrooms and baths - at significant savings over nearby resorts
• Many homes feature fully equipped game rooms, home theater systems and covered lanais, so your fun doesn't have to stop in bad weather
• Spacious accommodations, many with private pools, spas and landscaping, create a quiet oasis just minutes from area attractions.
• Fully equipped kitchens make light lunches (and reheating last night's leftovers) a breeze
• Luxury features, like private pools and spas, help parents enjoy a romantic vacation after the kids are all tucked in
• Multiple bedrooms and baths make our villas great for two-family vacations
• In-house washers and dryers mean no big piles of laundry when you get home
• Electronic entry systems and, in many cases, gated-community locations, provide relaxing peace of mind
Think of it – a real home away from home, complete with private pool and spa, game room, multiple bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. Save a few dollars by eating in, or enjoy an evening out at one of the many nearby restaurants. All this, just minutes from many Orlando attractions, such as theme parks, golf courses - and just a 50-minute drive from Florida’s famed Cocoa Beach. E-mail us or submit your vacation home criteria.
Residential Communities, Vacant Land, and Waterfront Property
What do residential home buyers consider when looking for the home of their dreams? Many want homes in which they can entertain their friends, so an open floor plan with a spacious kitchen is preferred. Some buyers consider a pool and a large backyard important features in the home they'd like to buy. Other factors, such as proximity to the airport might also need to be considered. Here are some more factors that customers should consider when buying a luxury home: Is there fine dining nearby? What types of entertainment are close by? Theatre, orchestras, boating, skiing, etc. Does the homeowner want a serene environment? Then seclusion and natural beauty is a consideration. Is a gated community preferred over a non-gated one? Is it in close proximity to country clubs and golf courses, as well as desired employment?
Finding the right location for your residential homesite could save valuable time that would have been otherwise spent commuting. Will there be an in-law relative, au pair, or live-in servant staff? If so, then consider a property that provides separate living quarters. Although the primary reason for buying a home is almost always personal enjoyment, the acquisition of a Orlando luxury home or property also opens a door to an investment return, all the more reason to work with a real estate professional specializing in residential homes and luxury homes for sale. E-mail us or submit your residential home, luxury home, vacant land, or waterfront property criteria
Return to Our Services